Yay! After painting people with mahal kita face masks, I thought I'd bring it to life!
I've teamed up with San Jose-based company, Rockit Prints to produce the face masks.
- Masks are reusable and consist of 4 layers of fabric to help protect you from dust, smoke, and large particulate matter.
- Our masks use 4 layers of tight woven cotton to achieve the desired protective characteristics.
- The masks are able to be hand washed and dryed.
- The straps are made of 1/8" Latex free spandex which wrap around the ears for maximum comfort.
- Proudly made in the USA
Please note this is to pre-order the mask. They are estimated to ship around the end of July to allow for production time and shipping.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MASK:
- Mask can be hand-washed using mild soap and water and left to hang dry.
- Do not use bleach, chemicals, or disinfectant to wash this product.
- This mask is not a medical respirator and not equivalent to an N95 or surgical mask.
- This mask will help reduce the likelihood of YOU spreading the virus to others. Combine mask wearing with social distancing, frequent hand-washing, staying home/quarantining if you feel ill, and other CDC recommendations.